14 Sure Signs From Your Deceased Loved Ones – Signs From The Dead
Don’t Want To Watch The Video?
Scroll Down To Read Instead.
You may have been thinking about a departed Loved One and then found a feather or a penny…heard a song you both enjoyed…
felt a warm hug while by the shore.
Our loved ones try to communicate with us any way they can.
Often times, they do their best to offer you guidance through a sign, letting you know you’re on the right path or are making the decision that is most correct and beneficial to you.
It takes a great deal of effort and energy on their part.
There are many ways they attempt to communicate.
These listed here are just a few signs your loved one is near and understands your problem or issue.
Keep a small journal handy and write the date and time you received your sign and anything you were thinking about.
You may begin to see a pattern.
And by all means, please share this post with friends and on social media.
People need to know and be comforted.
- Pennies or dimes. Yes, the old saying, “pennies from heaven” actually DOES have meaning behind it. Pick them up, save them in a special place and you’ll see them add up…all the times your mom, dad, grandma or bestie messaged you!
2. Feathers. They often appear in your path out of nowhere…be sure to look downward occasionally so you don’t miss one! Think of the angelic realm…freedom to fly and travel places in an instant…your loved one is no longer bound by physical pain and suffering.
3. Shimmering or sparkling lights flying quickly. Pure energy…everything is made of pure energy. Vibrating at a higher rate, spirit becomes invisible. Enjoy the sparkles and smile from your heart. They worked hard to light your way.
4. Rainbows. Though they can’t create rainbows, your loved one can be present and prompt you to look up and see a rainbow you might have missed…validating their love and presence for you… Rainbows have been a sign of comfort through the Ages and that sweet comfort hasn’t changed today.
5. Clouds. As with rainbows, we can look up and see faces or shapes in the clouds…which can remind us of happier times with our loved ones.
6. Specific aromas and scents. They say the scent of roses is a sign of Our Lady, also known as mother Mary. for me, it’s always been a specific sign from my beloved grandmother. For some it might be a certain pipe tobacco or birthday cake!
7. Pets. When you see your dog or cat staring at something beyond you or at something that isn’t there, know they are seeing Spirit…someone. If your pet barks, growls or hisses, it ISN’T a loved one. This will be calming and soothing. You might see them following something around the room with their eyes…or sitting obediently, waiting for a pat on the head. It’s happened to me!
8. Babies and toddlers. As with pets, they’ll smile, stare off into nothingness…They’re seeing beyond the Veil.
9. Physical touch or sounds. You may actually feel a touch on your shoulder, a warm embrace…hear footfall of your dad’s boots or grandma’s shuffle on the kitchen floor.
10. Cardinals. Cardinals have long represented ancestors and departed loved ones in different cultures.
11. Butterflies. You know…they just randomly appear. Butterflies signify metamorphosis…change, evolving and going to the next level.
12. Dragonflies…just like butterflies. Dragonflies are actually born on the water and then spend their lives flying…wonderful symbolism of our loved one leaving this mortal life and going to the next phase of eternal life, free and unfettered.
13. Energy and device manipulation. Dimming lights or lights flickering. The tv going on or off.It’s happened to me. You’ll have to watch the video above for a personal experience!
14. Music or messages on the radio or tv/movies. You may hear certain lyrics right at the moment you’re thinking of your loved one…a show may come on tv where the person is doing what your loved one liked. Two weeks after my aunt passed, my television turned itself on and a guy was folding his pizza Brooklyn-style. No one in the family folded their pizza but my Aunt Vivie. When I told mom what happened, she said immediately, “Oh it’s Vivie!” and she was comforted.
Write all these things down for they are gifts from beyond.
There might not be birthday presents or presents under your tree…but these gifts are priceless.
Your loved one worked very hard to get the energy to manifest it, just for you.
Don’t take it lightly and always say thank you.
They hear you when you speak to them.
To learn about signs from the Universe, click here to download your free ebook, 7 Sacred Signs from The Universe.
See you on the flip side.